e mërkurë, 29 gusht 2007

Portfolio? What's that? By myself?

That's what I was thinking when I actually got a call today (or since it's almost 5am, yesterday) from a potential employer who wants to interview me for a Jr. Designer position. He said "Bring an extra copy of your resume. Oh and your portfolio of course."

Gulp.

I sent them my portfolio website so why do they need a book too? Ahhh so I had to make one, and I can't believe I did it all by myself! No Greg, no Melissa, and no Adam- and it's so late I couldn't even call them. I'm really tired, but I'm so glad I told this guy I would interview tomorrow because it FORCED me to get this thing done that I've been avoiding all summer. I'm thiiiiiis close to finishing and I really hope I don't fuck it up at this point. I stayed up all damn night. This guy is going to think I'm sleepwalking into his office.

But on a better note: Could it be I'm capable of doing things myself? This actually gives me a bit of confidence walking into this interview. I think I just might finally be ready to work.

Sigh.

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

Hope it went well!