e martë, 23 tetor 2007

I'm a real adult!

Long story short:

After interning at The Knot Inc for about a month I was offered a job at another company I had interviewed at back in September. After thinking about it I decided that this was a great opportunity to gain some experience (and make some money) even though the agency was really corporate and I happened to love my job at The Knot.

When I told my boss I was leaving she told me that the whole team wants me to stay and they want to offer me a full-time position.

So, the past week I have been super stressed deciding what to. Ultimately it came down to where I think I'd be the most happy. My team here is really young and so much fun, and they are so helpful that I'm learning a lot. SO, I decided to stay here at The Knot. Maybe someday I'll get sick of designing wedding crap, but for now it's awesome!

It's so insane that I felt like shit on graduation day, thought I sucked and would never get a job in New York, and just a few months later I had my choice of 2 really great positions. Happy Day.

Now I'm a real adult with a full time job and billz to pay.

Crazy.

2 komente:

Anonim tha...

Congratulations, Danielle! I knew you'd be wanted : )

I'm happy for ya!

My name's Haley tha...

Thanks for coming to dinner last week, it was lovely seeing you!

Congrats again!