e mërkurë, 3 tetor 2007

Mari Santos

Mari Santos is an amazing artist/designer from Toronto with a flair for creating fashion out of cheap, ugly, mundane things like old tees for example. Her latest project, Urban Renewal does just that. God knows I love this kind of stuff. I've always felt that we pay way too much money to look cool when we could just have it for next to nothing.

Also, does anybody else think that asians are fucking cool? I mean, they're so much more hip than everyone else. Plus, they have better health and higher IQs...

Anyway, check out Urban Renewal and also check out Mari's homepage (because after clicking around I could go on and on about her other projects too) at http://wiredminds.ca/mari/



1 koment:

My name's Haley tha...

I'm not a slave to the company yet, but urban outfitters does Urban Renewal too.