e shtunë, 29 shtator 2007

Come on Down to South Park

South Park
So instead of catching up on freelance work today, I decided to make South Park characters of some of my best friends from my hometown.

Here they are in this order:

Val Complete with yellow bikini, yellow designer sunglasses, drinks, a and a cig. Why the hat? I don't know it just seemed appropriate.
Caitlin Booze, beach, and of course- a black eye!
Jenna Hip hat and a tennis racquet
Doreen Red hair, pirate gear, and a light saber. Doreen, I believe you can die now.
Heather Doublefisting. The viking hat was a bonus.
Amanda I thought the outfit looked like something a preppy Bostonian student would wear, and the weather too.
Kristen Do I need to describe this?
John Little black T, a high tech camera, FOOD, and a halo of course

Make your own at http://www.sp-studio.de/

2 komente:

about this site tha...

I take offense to the fact that you portray me as a "preppy bostonian."

Danielle tha...

well you are!!!!