e shtunë, 1 shtator 2007

THE INTERVIEW (dun dun DUN!)

To quote Sarah Erin's comment on my "Portfolio? What's that? By Myself?" post:

"Hope it went well!"

ummm. If by "well" you mean that I flawlessly finished my book (and actually liked the way something I did came out for once), set aside everything I needed the night before- outfit, directions, and all (which is something I obviously never do if you know me at all), set my alarm, was totally psyched...

...and STILL almost slept through the interview, woke up at 8:30 when I was supposed to catch an 8:51 train, called the creative director's cell phone, lied and told him I had forgotten about a doc appointment at 9:15 and could we please reschedule?

Then yes; it went well.

haha but seriously it did go well. Even though that really did happen. But the CD was really cool about it, told me to come in at 3, and he really liked my work! I'm not sure if I'll get it because I think he's looking for someone with a little more experience, but we seemed to "get" each other. It would be cool if I did get the job because it would basically be just me and the CD which means I'd have my hands in everything, and probably even be "in charge" of certain projects, go to client meetings, and get tons of experience.

I also have an interview at MRM Worldwide next week, which is really cool because Tatz works there now and really likes it. Which reminds me that I better get to sleep because I'm meeting up with him for the Yankee game tomorrow!

Night! :)

1 koment:

My name's Haley tha...

Yo punk, so glad it went well. Where was the interview?