e martë, 4 shtator 2007

VC + Yankees = :)

So Adam Tatz invited me to Saturday's Yankee game, and it was perfect. Seats in section 1 right behind home plate! And we were in the shade. Before the game we went to Monument Park which was my first time there. I saw Clemens up close throwing in the bullpen.

I took my die-hard Mets fan friend who always talks shit about Yankee stadium and he was impressed. He said, "Why are they knocking this place down?" Sadly, the answer is: To make more money. It will be a tragic day.

Anyway, the best part of the story is that they were giving away beanie baby bears to everyone 14 and under and of the 4 of us who went to the game, I was the only one who got a bear! I guess sometimes it pays to look like you're 12.

Final score:
TB 6
NYY 9

Me and Tatz

Monument Park







View from our seats

2 komente:

atatz tha...

if only u linked to me on ur blog...

you also need to post the pic of u kising mickey, ill get it to u shortly

Danielle tha...

How did I forget to add a big THANKS ADAM to this post?